Shultz Creek Flagstaff AZ.

Headed up to Flagstaff on Friday Aug. 21, 2009 to ride and to check out the Old-fashioned Mountain Bike Race. I made into Flagstaff alright only seen two DPS Officers the hole way up. Drove through Flagstaff man was there some really bad traffic the locals said it was because of NAU students moving in. Drove over to the Shultz Creek Trail Head got ready for the ride up 4 miles. So I rode up Shultz to Little Gnarly then back to Sunset Trail Head and took a brake before heading down. On the way down only seen a few riders coming up made it down in a quarter of the time it took me to get up. Over all it was a great ride and now I can’t wait till Saturdays mountain bike race.

Welcome to Flagstaff on I-17
A nice little doe



A bunch of old rusted things from the loging days
Butterfly

Aspen leave's
A old dead tree

I like aspens
Dying Flowers they didn’t get that much rain up here this year

My Horse

Me
1 horse 4 mules 6 dogs and one old looking man

Shultz Tank drying up

Old guy said that he lived 8 miles away and comes up here once a week
One of his dogs swimming
Sun setting time to head down I didn't bring a light
Another dead tree

Looking up
That's me
Riding on the Sunset trail
Well after the ride in down town Flag at the train station eating dinner
Till then get out & ride!!!

No comments: